Do you ever feel like there’s not enough time in the day? Just getting to work on time seems to be a daily struggle – how are you supposed to take care of the kids, do your errands, and pick up groceries too? Well, with mygofer, you have no more excuses. Whether you need delivery, curbside pickup, or some extra room in the budget, mygofer is your new personal assistant.
Your Time Saving Solution
As an online grocery designed with the busy mom in mind, using mygofer means you don’t have to take time roaming the grocery store aisles with cranky kids. Sit down, relax and enjoy grocery shopping for once. With mygofer you can shop at work, while you stand in line at the DMV or in the comfort of your own bed.
- Shop on the Go: Get the mobile app, and add items as you think of them. You’ll never have to get to the front of the line – just to remember you forgot cheese – ever again.
- Get it Today: Whether you have time to come in and pay at the register, or you need to take advantage of delivery, the options are available to you.
Save Some Money, Too
While saving time is all well and good, sometimes saving money can be even better. With a tight budget, and a social life to maintain, sometimes some extra cash is the difference between keeping your sanity and heading off the deep end. With mygofer, you have a variety of opportunities to save money that far surpass your usual coupon cutouts from the weekend papers.
- Shop Your Way Rewards: The program gives you 10 points for every dollar you spend, and it’s free to join. When shopping online at mygofer, simply enter your member number to earn more points or redeem them at checkout.
- Weekly deals: Who doesn’t love a good deal, right? Well, with mygofer, you can browse weekly deals to save a buck or two on your favorite products. Planning a party? Find your weekly deals before writing the menu.
- Sale and clearance: Need to get to the clearance section right away? No problem. Choose your category, and go straight to the savings center from the menu. No fuss, just a quick and easy trip to the sales aisle.
- GoPass: If you can’t make it to the grocery store this week, chances are you’ll have to squeeze to make it next week. If you’re finding yourself in this predicament, consider getting the GoPass for unlimited home delivery and your first 30 days free.
- Coupons: If you’re a coupon clipper, and the digital ones just don’t make the cut, then come on in and take advantage. For in store pickups where you choose to pay in store instead of online, you can use your manufactures coupons.
- Prescription Savings Club: You know how expensive prescriptions can be, but with The Prescription Savings Club through Kmart Pharmacy you can save on each and every refill. Choose from over 500 Kmart preferred generic medications starting at $5 for your 30 day supply, and $10 for your 90 day supply.
- Refer a friend: Want to share the mygofer love? Refer a friend, and once they spend $40 you each get a $10 credit toward your next purchase.
Put the fun back in grocery shopping with mygofer, and save some money while you’re at it. Instead of rushing to the grocery store, spend some time looking through your options and finding the best deals – all from the comfort of your own home. Let mygofer save your sanity and wallet.
Photo credit: theconfidentmom.com