- Friday, 17 September 2010 10:44
- Monday, 9 August 2010 9:53
- Wednesday, 21 July 2010 9:09
- Wednesday, 9 June 2010 3:48
- Tuesday, 8 June 2010 10:58
For anyone on the go for any reason, coolers certainly come in handy. Plus coolers save money. So, whether you want to pack a snack or take food on vacation, you’ll find the perfect cooler that will keep your drinks and food cool and safe.
We are a cooler family. We have various sizes, shapes and styles of coolers, and we use our coolers all the time. It just makes sense. We spend less on beverages and food and also eat healthier and better when we make our food choices ahead of time and pack for the road.
- Friday, 21 May 2010 10:08
Travelers, for various reasons, prefer to carry their own snacks on flights. Shorter flights may not offer any beverages or snacks. Or, jet setters may have special dietary needs, be on diets, or have health concerns related to food and drinks.
Rules and regulations make packing food for flying more difficult these days, but travelers can still make choices when it comes to what to eat when on a flight. It is, however, a good plan to check various airline sites online beforehand and double check, since rules change over time and some edible items are iffy.
- Monday, 3 May 2010 9:46
- Thursday, 8 April 2010 9:17
Before any vacation, it seems like there are a thousand things to do. Packing for yourself, much less the entire family, is a big production. You are looking forward to your vacation and have your mind on what to pack. However, there are several things that routinely need to be done around the house before you leave.
Instead of racking your brain trying to remember all of these details, wouldn’t it be nice to have a standard check list which you could refer to before every trip? Well, here it is!
- Monday, 22 March 2010 12:04
What can you leave at home?
Double check if your destination supplies shampoo, conditioner, soap, an iron and hair dryer. For the items you must take, place them in a Ziploc bag to protect your other clothes in case bottles leak.
- Monday, 22 March 2010 12:02
Packing for a cruise vacation:
1. Sunscreen: An obvious one but this can be really overpriced if you forget to bring it!
2. Digital Camera/ Underwater Camera: Don’t forget to bring your charger and make sure your memory card is clear so you don’t have to delete photos. An underwater camera is great in case you go snorkeling or want to take in the water for some fun. If you can afford it, having a digital underwater camera that records is a plus.