The Evolv 2 piece combo kit is powered by an 18.0 Volt NiCd battery which provides plenty of power for your everyday DIY projects or your more heavy duty DIY projects. Both the Drill/Driver and the Circular Saw are designed with the user in mind, they are ergonomic and have soft-grip in all the right spots.
Includes: Drill/Driver, Circular Saw, 1 Double-Ended Bit, 1 5-1/2” Circular Saw Blade, 1 18.0 Volt Battery and Charger.
- 2 Speed Gear Box
- Provides 2 speeds for fast drilling or high torque for powerful driving. Variable speed ranges from 0-350(High Torque) to 0-1300(High Speed)
- Variable Speed Trigger with Electric Brake
- Allows the user to match the speed to the job at hand. Upon release of the trigger the motor will immediately stop thanks to the electric brake.
- 24 Position Clutch
- Choose from 1 of 24 torque settings to properly match the desired torque
- to the task.
- LED Work Light
- Illuminates the area where the work is being done.
- 4500 RPM’s
- Provides ample speed to cut, rip or plunge through laminates, plastics or soft/hard woods.
- Steel Shoe
- Durable and features an integrated cross-cut ruler
- Push Button “Spindle Lock”
- Spindle lock stops the motor shaft from rotation and allows the blade to be changed with the use of only one wrench.
- Bevel Scale
- Adjusts from 0°-50°. Extended bevel capacity for greater cutting of angles. 90°cutting 1 ½” and 45°cutting 1 1/16”
Added on February 24, 2012Back to Top
|Included with Item:|
|Battery Included:||Battery Included|
|Number of Batteries Included:||1|
|Saw Blade(s) Included:||Yes|
|Combo Kit:||Drill, Saw combo kit|
mygofer Can Help
mygofer Guarantees, Policies & Agreements
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Restocking, cancellation or other restrictions may apply. Learn More
If there's ever a problem with your product, a protection agreement can provide you with peace of mind. Find out how.
Sears Credit Cards
FREE SHIPPING over $59! Offer ends 01-Nov-2014
Customer Ratings And Reviews
Overall, others give this:
I really love this tool set. The only downfall is the NiCd battery technology they use and apparently you can't get an upgrade battery to newer tech. It would have been easy to offer a better battery source because the charging circuit is built into the battery. The NiCd battery is difficult to find and not offered from other battery sources. The original battery only lasted 1 year. The saw is my favorite, it packs plenty of power...........as long as the NiCd lasts.
Prescott Valley, Arizona
I baught this for a presant for my brother, I felt confident in purchasing them, because of the Craftsman name, I have purchased many items in the past with the craftsman name, and have never been disappointed in their function and quality even the guarentee is superior., He was tickled pink....And i am looking foreward to a few projects being finally finished now that he has these great tools
I love this drill and saw combo. what a great idea! they are powerfull enough to ger the job done, and easy to use. the charger keeps you ready to go. wish it had an extra battery, but they can be purchased seperately. the charge lasts long enough for most jobs. but you have to switch batteries between the 2 if you are using them both.
Ft. Wright, Kentucky
With 18volt power, two power setting for the drill, weight balanced circular saw with less than $50.00 is a great buy. Perfect tool set for most home DIYers.
I bought this for my husband for Christmas this year! It was a GREAT deal! The drill alone is 3/4 of the price of the combo. I also purchased a drill bit set for under $20 to go with it! He absolutely loves it & uses it all the time! Plus it helped me out by pushing him to get some of our projects finished! :) Great buy!!
love this product, my son was so excited to get them and has already used them several times since christmas.