About Shop Your Way RewardsSM
It's our free program that rewards our best customers. As a Shop Your Way Rewards Member, you earn points when you shop at Sears, Kmart, Lands' End, the great indoors, Sears Auto Centers, mygofer Sears Home Services, and Kmart Pharmacy. Then you redeem those points online or in store at those same places, except Sears Home Services and Kmart Pharmacy. The more you shop, the faster your points and special benefits pile up. It's a simple, fun and exciting way to shop.
Location of Rewards NumbersSM
Your Member number and PIN are located on the back of your Shop Your Way RewardsSM card.
If you've lost or misplaced your card or numbers visit ShopYourWayRewards.com.
About Shop Your Way RewardsSM
It's our free program that rewards our best customers. As a Shop Your Way Rewards you earn Points when you buy the things you want and need. Then you redeem those Points online or in store at Sears, Kmart, Lands' End, the great indoors, Sears Home Services, Sears Auto and mygofer. The more you shop, the faster your Points and special benefits pile up. It's a simple, fun and exciting way to shop.
About Shop Your Way RewardsSM VIP Levels
Our VIP Program is our way of saying thanks and recognizing our best Shop Your Way Rewards SM Members. There are three VIP levels: Silver, Gold and Platinum. Levels are determined by the dollar amount you spend annually. The more you spend in a year, the higher your status and the more benefits you enjoy. VIP benefits include special bonus Points, a personalized Member card, a dedicated 800 phone number and other exclusive offers.
About Shop Your Way RewardsSM Points
As a Shop Your Way Rewards Member, you earn 10 Points for every $1 you spend on Qualifying purchases. Plus, you'll receive exclusive deals and bonus offers that will help you pile up Points even faster.Want to see how many points you'll earn? Or how many points you need to buy something special? Use the My Points Converter. It helps you determine the value of your Points and purchases, including any bonus offers.
Customer Service Notification
Due to enhancements we are making to Shop Your Way Rewards, the posting of rewards activity is taking several days longer than normal. Your point balance may not reflect your most recent purchase or redemption activity. Thank you for your patience as we upgrade our systems to better serve you.
My Points Converter
Shop Your Way RewardsSM Terms
- Your Purchase Amount:
- The price of your purchase before sales tax
- Your Points:
- The number of Points in your account or the number of Points required / earned for a purchase
- Bonus Points Multiplier:
- Enter the multiplier for your bonus offer (i.e. 2X points, 3x points, etc.)
- Points have a value of:
- Cash value of your Points
- FREE SHIPPING over $59! Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
myGofer Can Help
Play the Classic Game with Your Own Home Foosball Table
This is the standard size 48" Foosball Table where the fast and wily foosball champions learned their game. It has two full teams of stalwart footballers, so you can play this exciting game at home. The eight bars of men are rugged indeed, and built to last through a lifetime of lively games. The colorful playing field has a center hole for the ball drop, and automatic ball returns to keep your game going.
This Foosball Table has easy to adjust legs, so you will always play on a level playing field. Since it's a standard size table, there's plenty of room for doubles games too. This is a great addition to your family room or rec room-everybody will want to play--or to watch a fast game of foosball. The authentic-looking game table has classic manual scoring on each end. Ramp up your game with your own home foosball table.
- The 48" Foosball Table has steel bars 12.7mm in diameter, so you're playing a totally standard game
- Lets you play a traditional game of table football any time you like
- Center hole for ball drop and automatic ball returns beneath the goals
- You have the classic manual scoring at each end of the table
- Play indoor soccer without the mud on your own foosball table
- Strong table legs with leg levelers to keep your table football a fair game
- Your table dimensions are 48" L x 25.75' W x 32' H
- Two plastic soccer balls are included with your game
Added on September 21, 2011
mygofer Can Help
mygofer Guarantees, Policies & Agreements
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Restocking, cancellation or other restrictions may apply. Learn More
If there's ever a problem with your product, a protection agreement can provide you with peace of mind. Find out how.
Sears Credit Cards
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
My wife bought me this foosball table from Sears. The sides, legs and playing surface are all MDF material, but they're ok and decent and even look pretty good. I didn't have any issues with that. The playing surface is also very thin, but again, I didn't feel any loss in quality of play due to that. You will need to spend some time assembling it because it comes completely disassembled.
The problems that we experienced were with the rods themselves:
1. The playing rods are hollow steel, so they are very light, which gives it a "cheap" and light feeling when you play.
2. Since the rods are hollow, they are already somewhat not completely straight out of the box. If you spin one end, you can see the other end wobble. If you play hard, it's not hard to get them bent which makes it even worse...
3. The handles which you just slide on the rods don't want to stay on all the time and as you pull the rods towards yourself, some are coming off. You might need to use super glue to attach them more permanently.
4. The rubber ends that you attach to the opposite ends of the rods are also coming off easily (super glue again...)
5. The bushings that the rods go into are cheap and don't hold the rods tight.. So if you want to spin one of your rods so all of your players are pointing up, it won't stay up unless you hold it with your hand in that position..
6. The way that the players attach to the rods is quite horrible due to the hollow rods. The rods have a hole for the screw to go in through one side of the player, then into the rod, then out the rod on the other side and into the player on the other side. The problem is that becaue the rod is hollow, it's very hard to get the screw to go straight, so you will likely miss the hole on the other side of the rod. It will take several attemps per each player to get it right.
7. Because the rods are hollow and material is so thin, the screws that you screw the players in with can easily spin out if you apply too much torque.
Elkins Park, PA
This table was affordable and provides entertainment for the guests and the family. I would have to say thus makes a great addition to any game room and is a must have. The kids love it and the adults love it as well. This is an awesome buy~
Very nice item. Kids loved playing on this.
Bought as a Christmas gift and it came with Air Hockey instructions to put the table together and pucks instead of Foosballs. I have one disappointed boy. Merry Christmas kiddo, but you can't play.
extremely poor quality materials, half were damaged before opening the box
Was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this low end foosball table. Had noted others mentioned the rods were a little weak so I took 7/16" wood dowels and inserted them in the hollow metal rods. It strengthened them and took away the tinny sound during gameplay.
Purchased 1 month ago today. Myself, my 13 and 11 year old have enjoyed playing. Surprised at the quality. I paid $49.99 on sale. Relieved I tried this one first rather than dropping a couple of hundred or more on a bigger, more robust table. The action is good - you can spin and you can leave players out of the way when not touching. The table is level - if you put a ball in the center of the table - it stays there. This is not for "pros". But you really can play and enjoy this table. Assembly took about an hour and you will need to take your time. The reason for 4 instead of 5 stars was the ridiculous way the men have to be attached to the rods. Please don't let this criticism make you shy away from purchasing. The mild assembly headache was well worth it!!
Most fun we have had in a while, I am so glad I got this item. I will never hear "I am bored" again.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
This midsized foosball table is a good deal for the price. Easy to put together doesnt take up to much room and in a few months it works well as a clothes rack or dust collector.
AWESOME PRICE....IT WAS A GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR MY CHILDREN AND I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TO OTHERS
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
|Item Weight (lbs.):||36.15|
|General Warranty:||90 day|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Handles:||8|
|Handle Material:||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)|
|Recommended Age:||8 & Up|