Payment & Pickup
- Terms & Conditions
- California Transparency Act
- Nutritional Policy
- Return Policy
- Rebate Center
- Secure Shopping
- Product Repairs
- Purchase Protect
- Protection Agreements
Product Repairs & Parts
- Powered By Sears
- Product Recalls
- Powered By Sears
- Powered By Sears
- Personal Shopper
- mygofer plus
Help & Support
- How do I pay and what credit cards can I use?
- How will purchases appear on my credit card statement and how are billing errors resolved?
- Is there an order minimum?
- Where can orders be picked up?
- What if I place an order and cannot pick it up before my specified location closes?
- What is the delivery charge?
- How are returns handled?
- What happens if I receive a damaged or defective item?
- Can mygofer orders be delivered to my desk?
- Can orders that include beer and wine be delivered to my desk?
- What happens if an item is out of stock?
- What is the mygofer.com Never-Out-of-Stock Guarantee for Customers with Scheduled Order Customers?
- How do I get started?
- I'm ordering prescriptions from Kmart Pharmacy through mygofer for the first time. Do I need to fill out any paperwork or forms?
- How will my prescription order be handled?
- How will I know when my order is ready?
- How can I provide my prescription information?
- What information will I need when I place a refill order?
- Is my information safe?
- Can I create additional records for covered dependents and family members?
- I using Quick Refills and received an error when entering my Rx number. What is this?
- Are there any special conditions for pharmacy delivery?
- Who can I talk to about my prescriptions?
- Can I use my Sears Associate discount card with pharmacy purchases?
- How do I pay and what credit cards can I use?
- Why doesn't the cost of my prescription appear in my order confirmation?
- How do I know my personal and prescription information is safe?
- Can I order pharmacy and non-pharmacy items in the same order?
- Where will my prescriptions be delivered?
- I have questions not answered on this page. Who can I call?
- Who do I contact if I have questions regarding my prescriptions?
- When can I expect my delivery?
- How can I track my pharmacy order?
- What is the return policy for prescription orders?
- Will I have to sign for the delivery?
- What if my item arrives damaged?
- What kind of items can I buy with my FSA card?
- How do Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) work with mygofer?
- Is the mygofer FSA program compliant with all government regulations?
- If I don't have an FSA card, how can I get one?
What is mygofer?
mygofer is a new way to shop that makes it easy to get the stuff you need-where, when and how you want it. Order online. Have it delivered. Pick it up at your favorite store. Whatever is most convenient for you.
At mygofer, your list is our command. Shop with us for your prescriptions, groceries, beauty products, clothes, shoes, electronics and a whole lot more you might not expect. So whatever's on your list, we can help you get it-with incredible speed and no hassles. That's convenience.
How is mygofer different?
mygofer is all about options. And some of these shopping options have never been, well, an option before.
Order it now, get it now.
Just think of mygofer as a giant online store, but with stuff you can get right away, in real time. Click on what you want, at home or in our store, and we'll gather it for you in our backroom warehouse. You click. We pick. And then you can have it delivered, pick it up in-store or get it in our convenient drive-thru. The result: instant gratification.
Many ways to shop.
We give you choices. We offer three ways to order (online, by phone, or in-store), three ways to get it (drive-thru, deliver, or in-store pickup) and we give you 3 options for when you want to get it (now, today, or later). All designed to save you time - time that can be better spent other than shopping. Take our drive-thru. From hammers to flat-screen TVs to snacks to jewelry, you can get it all at our convenient drive-thru. Order everything you need, and pick it up without ever having to lift a finger.
A store that changes based on your needs.
We're built differently, and because of that, we operate differently. Our store is designed to adapt to customers changing needs and requests. Our store will be a reflection of you, and your thoughts, ideas and product suggestions will help us change our store to meet your needs.
What can I find at mygofer?
Pretty much everything. From toothpaste to tractors to t-shirts, we have 1000's of your favorite brands, all at one location.
Imagine Saturday morning errands taking minutes instead of hours. Imagine what you could do with all that extra time.
Order Pickup & Returns
Where can I pick up my orders?
Orders can be picked up at your selected store during regular store hours after you received a ready for Pickup e-mail. Just bring a copy of the e-mail and photo ID with you when you come to pick up your order.
Organizational members may have designated pickup locations outside the store. To learn more about these pickup locations, please refer to your specific organization benefits.
What if I place an order and cannot pick it up before my specified location closes?
Most orders are held for five business days before they are cancelled. Orders with perishable food items may be cancelled sooner.
We will make every effort to remind you that your order is available for pickup. A Reminder Order Pickup e-mail will be sent to you if your order is not picked up within a 24-hour period. An Order Cancelled e-mail will be sent to you if you have not picked up your order within five business days. Your order will then be cancelled.
What is the delivery charge?
There is no delivery charge for Store Pickup
Organizational members may have delivery fees for their orders. Please refer to your specific organization benefits for more information.
How are returns handled?
All customers may return their order to a participating Kmart store.
- Before visiting the store, place the item securely in the original package.
- Enclose the original receipt with the item.
- To receive credit, all products must be returned in good condition, in their original packaging and with all of the original parts and accessories.
- Take the item and original receipt to the Customer Service Desk at any Kmart store.
The Store Associate will process your return and issue you a credit. Please allow 30 days for the credit to appear on your billing statement.
Organizational members may return their order to their specific mygofer locations.
- Bring the item along with the original receipt to a mygofer location.
- All products and exchanges must be in the original packaging and contain all of the original accessories to receive credit. A mygofer Customer Service Specialist can take care of the entire transaction for you. Once your account has been credited, your refund receipt will be provided to you.
- If you receive a damaged or defective item, contact a mygofer Customer Service Specialist within 30 days of purchase at 800-810-5891. Please supply the Customer Service Specialist with your order number from your original order notification e-mail.
- Our Standard Return policies do not apply to all items. For exceptions to our Standard Return policies and instructions on how to return these particular items, please click here .
What happens if I receive a damaged or defective item?
If you receive a damaged or defective item, contact mygofer Customer Service within 30 days. Please supply your order number and the item number from your original order notification e-mail. We will make every reasonable effort to replace the item in a timely manner.
Sears Associate Discount
Can I use my Sears Associate discount card at mygofer?
Sears card, Debit Card, eBillme, Gift cards or SYWR redemption required for associate discount.
Please refer to Sears Holdings company policy for associate discount eligibility and approved forms of payment.
Can mygofer orders be delivered to my desk?
Mygofer is pleased to offer deskside service — a new level of convenience for Organizational members. Place your order before the stated time and we'll bring all of your items directly to your desk before the end of the day. Please check your organizational benefits for details on the order and delivery times and fees.
Can orders that include beer and wine be delivered to my desk?
Yes, if your order includes beer and/or wine, you must be at your desk at the time your order is delivered and show proof of age.
What is the GoPass program?
GoPass makes it easier and more affordable to get your mygofer orders same day. Just pay one flat delivery rate up front and get a year's worth of orders delivered right to your door for the cost of a tank of gas.
When will a representative of mygofer contact me?
After Checkout, you will receive two e-mails about your order. Below are details on what these e-mails contain:
- Order Confirmation. This e-mail confirms that we have received your order. It includes your order number. Keep this e-mail for your records.
- Order Ready For Pickup. This e-mail lets you know that your order is ready for pickup at your organizational location or specified Kmart. No orders will be released without this e-mail. All orders must be picked up within two business days. Keep a copy of this Order Ready for Pickup e-mail for your records.
Below are the types of other e-mails you may receive:
- Order Cancelled. This e-mail will be sent if you have not picked up your order within two business days.
- Important Notice About Your Order. This e-mail will be sent if we have difficulty processing your order. Should you receive this e-mail, please contact a Customer Service Specialist immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Future Orders: Two-days Before Reminder E-mail. You’ll receive a reminder e-mail to check the list of items in your order two business days before your scheduled delivery. You can rely on this e-mail as a reminder to add or remove items, update quantities of items or edit your delivery schedule.
What happens if an item is out of stock?
If an item is out of stock, but a bonus size of the same product is available, an automatic substitution will be made. For example, if the Crest Mint Flavor 6.2 oz. you ordered is out of stock, but a bonus size of the Crest Mint Flavor is available in an 8.2 oz. size, an automatic substitution will be made.
When a bonus size of the same product is not available, we will contact you by phone or e-mail to discuss whether another in-stock product will serve as an appropriate substitute. You will never be charged for items you ordered that are out of stock or for substitute products that you do not approve.
Please let us know if the items you want to order are out of stock. We are committed to using our best efforts to eliminate out-of-stock situations and provide you with the items you want, when and where you want them.
What is the mygofer.com Never Out-of-Stock Guarantee for a recurring Future Orders Customers?
We guarantee that items in your recurring Future Order will never be out of stock. Exclusions include, but are not limited to any of the following: non-recurring Future Order customer orders, manufacturer discontinued items, Kmart discontinued items, seasonal items, limited quantity items and items not part of a regularly scheduled recurring Future Order. If mygofer.com fails to fulfill an item that is a part of a regularly scheduled recurring Future Order, you will receive a $5 gift card. When the item is out of stock, we will make every reasonable attempt to fulfill the item for you as soon as possible.
Pharmacy and Prescriptions
How do I get started?
First, you’ll need to enter some basic information about yourself to create your account.
Have your insurance card, prescription name, number and dosage handy because you will need this information to complete the simple online forms.
When you’re done entering the required information, that’s it! Just click to order your refill or new prescription online and have it confidentially delivered to you*.
* Depending on state laws and regulations, prescription delivery service may not be available in all areas. Federal and state laws may prohibit the delivery of some prescription types..
I'm ordering prescriptions from Kmart Pharmacy through mygofer for the first time. Do I need to fill out any paperwork or forms?
You will need to enter your insurance and prescription information online (see "How do I get started?" for more information). In addition, you'll need to sign an acknowledgement of the Notice of Privacy Practices that we'll bring with your first prescription delivery.
How will my prescription order be handled?
Pharmacy orders are fulfilled with the same degree of care you'd expect from your neighborhood Kmart Pharmacy. Every prescription is personally handled by our experienced pharmacy team and is delivered with your pharmacist's contact information in case you have any questions about your order.
How will I know when my order is ready?
mygofer stays in contact with you throughout the entire order process. We'll send you an e-mail confirming your order once it's placed and we’ll notify you by e-mail when your order is ready for delivery.
If your prescription cannot be processed for any reason, a member of the pharmacy team will call you at the number you provided.
How can I provide my prescription information?
If you’re ordering prescriptions from Kmart Pharmacy through mygofer for the first time or have a new prescription:
Sign on to mygofer and follow the directions to enter a new or transfer prescription order. As you do this, you'll have a few options:
Our pharmacists can call your doctor to obtain your prescription. Just enter the required information (we will tell you exactly what is needed) and we’ll take care of the rest.
Your doctor may fax* your prescription to our pharmacy at any time before or after you place your order.
* Depending on state laws and regulations, this option may not be available.
Submit your written prescription in person at your nearest Kmart Pharmacy.
If you’re transferring a prescription from a non-Kmart pharmacy:
You'll need to provide the name of your current pharmacy, phone number and the prescription number for all medications you plan to transfer. Once you've placed the transfer prescription order, our pharmacists will take care of the rest.
What information will I need when I place a refill order?
Have your prescription numbers handy when you place a refill order, as you'll need to enter this information each time.
You'll only need to re-enter your insurance information if your benefits have changed.
Is my information safe?
When you place a Kmart Pharmacy order with mygofer, your sensitive health information is safe. Your information is stored on our secure servers to ensure optimal service and the utmost privacy.
Can I create additional records for covered dependents and family members?
Of course! In fact, we encourage you to do so. Our system supports separate records and insurance information for any covered dependents and family members you want to add so you can enjoy the convenience of having everyone's prescription filled or refilled from one place.
I using Quick Refills and received an error when entering my Rx number. What is this?
The store appearing in the "My Pharmacy" tab is the Kmart Pharmacy location that processes your pharmacy order via mygofer. If this is not your normal Kmart Pharmacy, you'll need to enter your information in the adjacent "Another Kmart" tab. Note: You can find all the information you need on your prescription label.
If you still receive an error, please re-enter your prescription number* or call us 7 days a week at 800-810-5891 from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (CST).
* Note that only numerical characters are permitted.
Who can I talk to about my prescriptions?
mygofer is much more than a website that merely processes prescription orders on behalf of Kmart Pharmacy. We rely on professional Kmart pharmacists to help provide the best care for you and your family. Our pharmacists are available to answer any prescription questions you may have just give them a call.
View a list of local Kmart pharmacies, hours of operations and phone numbers. Or call mygofer Customer Service seven days a week at 800-810-5891 from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (CST) and we can transfer you to your home pharmacy.
Can I use my Sears Associate discount card with pharmacy purchases?
We're sorry, but your Sears Associate discount card may not be used on pharmacy purchases.
How do I pay and what credit cards can I use?
mygofer accepts the following forms of payment:
- Sears Card
- American Express
- Visa/MasterCard Check Debit Card
- Kmart Gift Cards
Sorry, but we cannot accept cash, checks, CODs, or layaway plans. For your security, the billing name and address must match the name and address on the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not meet these criteria.
Why doesn't the cost of my prescription appear in my order confirmation?
Due to variances in insurance policies and co-pay amounts, prices for pharmacy items will not appear in this confirmation. Instead, you’l see "Insurance Co-Pay." You'll receive a packing slip/receipt with your order, which details the price of all items.
How do I know my personal and prescription information is safe?
Only you and your pharmacist are aware of the contents of your prescription order. The outer packaging and cartons do not contain any specific health information just your name, phone number and delivery location. We transport all prescription orders in sealed, unmarked and secure totes.
Can I order pharmacy and non-pharmacy items in the same order?
Absolutely. We've designed mygofer to provide you with exactly what you need, when you need it.
Where will my prescriptions be delivered?
If you choose to have your prescription automatically refilled, it will be delivered to the location specified in the pharmacy section or within your mygofer profile.
If you do not wish to use the automatic prescription refill program, your order will be delivered to the location you specify at Checkout.
Home Delivery Prescriptions
Who do I contact if I have questions regarding my prescriptions?
We rely on professional Kmart pharmacists to help provide the best care for you and your family. Our pharmacists are available to answer any prescription questions you may have, just give them a call.
Call Customer Service seven days a week at 1-800-810-5891 from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (Central Time) and we will connect you to your home Kmart pharmacy.
When can I expect my delivery?
Order by noon Monday through Friday, get your prescriptions by 6 pm the next business day. Weekend orders will be delivered by 6 pm Tuesday. Restrictions apply, see kmart.com/pharmacy or call 1-800-810-5891 for details. Pricing subject to change.
In the event of an issue with your order, someone from our pharmacy will contact you to discuss your options.
How can I track my pharmacy order?
A confirmation e-mail should have been sent to you with your UPS tracking number. You can use this number to see the status of your shipment on the UPS website. If you did not receive or no longer have this e-mail confirmation, please contact Customer Service seven days a week at 1-800-810-5891 from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (Central Time).
What is the return policy for prescription orders?
All sales are final for prescription orders. These items cannot be returned. If an error occurred in your order processing or packaging, please contact a Customer Service Specialist at 1-800-810-5891 from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (Central Time) and they will connect you to the pharmacy.
Will I have to sign for the delivery?
No, you will not be required to sign for regular deliveries.
There may be additional charge for items which do require a signature (e.g. refrigerated items) or if you specified that you wanted to sign for your delivery.
What if my item arrives damaged?
If you receive a damaged item, contact a Customer Service Specialist within 2 Business days of purchase at 1-800-810-5891. Please supply the Specialist with your order number from your original order notification email. All returns and exchanges must be returned in their original packaging.
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
What kind of items can I buy with my FSA card?
FSA-eligible items can include prescriptions and many over-the-counter pharmacy items. mygofer.com is designed to help you select FSA-eligible items. Look for the FSA icon or try the FSA filter when browsing or searching for items.
How do Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) work with mygofer?
FSA-eligible items are validated by the Point-of-Sale (POS) system when your order is rung up. The total of the FSA items is passed by the POS system to the transaction authorization company which validates the balance on your FSA card. Then the transaction will be posted to your FSA account.
Is the mygofer FSA program compliant with all government regulations?
Yes. The Point-of-Sale (POS) system has been certified as an inventory information authentication system (IIAS) which identifies and validates FSA-eligible items by the Special Interest Group for IIAS, a 5,000+ member independent standards organization that includes Kmart, and other major retailers, Visa, MasterCard and a host of healthcare providers, insurers, payment processors, technology vendors, etc.
If I don't have an FSA card, how can I get one?
FSA programs may be available through your employer, please contact your benefits administrator for more details.
I have questions not answered on this page. Who can I call?
mygofer Customer Service is happy to answer all of your questions. Call us seven days a week at 800-810-5891 from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (CST).
What is mygofer plus?
Welcome to mygofer plus, the VIP shopping service that takes mygofer to the next level. It's the mygofer you love, loaded with even more convenient perks, special coupons, first in line status for hot new products, and personal assistance with pretty much everything. These benefits are only for a select group of loyal mygofer customers, and you're one of them. Enjoy!
For more about your mygofer plus benefits, just talk to your customer engagement manager.